For out-of-state travelers to Hawaii, passengers who successfully complete a pre-travel test will not be subject to the state’s 14-day quarantine program. For more information regarding the pre-travel testing program, please visit the State of Hawaii Department of Health Safe Travels Hawaii website with an FAQ on Pre-travel Testing Program.
- Pre-Travel Testing: this program enables travelers to avoid a mandatory 14-day quarantine if they are tested no earlier than 72-hours before their flight arrives with an FDA-authorized nucleic acid amplification test (NAAT) from the state of Hawaii’s Trusted Testing and Travel Partners list and show proof of a negative test result upon arrival. No testing will be provided upon arrival at the airport.
- Safe Travels Program: all travelers coming into the state are required to register and complete the online Safe Travels Program form. Save time during your arrival screening process by completing it no sooner than 24-hours before you depart at: https://travel.hawaii.gov.
“Peace of Mind” Flexible Cancellation Policy
“Rest Assurance” Policy
- Staff Training & Awareness: In addition to employee training, signage will be installed throughout the public areas and guest rooms to guide and remind employees and guests of the importance of proper protocols relating to personal hygiene practices, PPE, and physical distancing.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): We will be requiring all employees, tenants and suppliers who enter the hotel’s facilities to wear a facial mask and will strongly encourage our guests to wear masks as well in the public areas of the hotel. Hand sanitizer stations and disinfectant wipes will be available for guests in our common areas.
- Social Distancing: Signages and floor guides will serve as reminders throughout the hotel. We’ve added partitions at our front desk to provide an extra level of precaution for our guests and staff, and continue to provide warm, in-person welcomes.
- Enhanced Cleaning & Sanitization Protocols: To minimize the risk of virus spread, we will be following newly established procedures that raises our standards and frequency of cleaning on all high-touch surfaces and areas such as the lobby, guest rooms, common spaces, public restroom, elevator, and all employee areas.
- Guest Room Experience: Sleep well and rest assured that we’ve cleaned all surfaces thoroughly with medical grade disinfectants, including extra attention to high touched areas, including light switches, door handles, TV remotes, coffee makers, lamps, toilets, and thermostats. Once we have cleaned the room, it is yours and no housekeeping service will be provided during your stay, unless requested. We have also removed all non-essential items (i.e. pens, notepads, directory, etc.) which can be made available by request.
- Facilities & Services: Guest laundry facility and beach amenities will be unavailable until further notice.